InvestorToday offers the following services:
• Audio & video Interviews that add impact to your message
• Audio interviews with analysts, insiders, columnists and investment advisors
• Professional Voice-over and narratives for presentations & corporate videos
• State of the union addresses
• Promotion via InvestorToday.ca and partner RBL Communications
How it works
Our state of the art recording studio allows for seamless and quick production of all audio. A typical interview takes no more than 20 minutes from start to finish, and it’s all done over the phone making InvestorToday your virtual voice portal. Post production of the interview is seamless as well, with a typical interview delivery time of 1 business day or less.
InvestorToday allows Small Caps to best utilize social media and ads impact, getting your story out to a broader market. Our professionally produced interviews with key company officials will be made available on your corporate website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter as well as many other prominent social media channels. Lastly, by extensively utilizing social media, your Company will have a much stronger and greater search engine presence.
InvestorToday.ca … giving your story impact.